Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello, welcome to Social Potluck. Would you like something to eat?

Hello, welcome to the Social Potluck blog site. You are probably here because you are interested in participating in our latest project in the Glenmore Neighbourhood of Kelowna. There is the official press release below and a FAQ page for questions. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. We are quite informal here.
before you go looking around I will describe what is going to happen this June and July in Glenmore should you sign up to take part. First, I will draw names out of a hat to determine who will attend which of the five small dinners taking place on June 10, 11, 12, 17 and 18 at one of the Bridges at Glenview Pond show homes. I will be cooking and hosting. Attending is free but everyone who comes is expected to share a story, that is the payment. If you can't make a certain night let me know.
I will record all the stories. After the five small dinners are complete I will go into the studio and create a performance piece inspired by the stories. I will share that performance with everyone who attended the small dinners and the one guest they are welcome to bring. There is no cost to attend this performance which will take place at St. David's Presbyterian on July 15th however they are asked to bring an item of food to share as it will be a giant potluck.
To sign up simply call me at 250-260-8675 or email socialpotluck@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment